Monday, April 13, 2009

Leaving on a Jet Plane....

Okay, not really. We are driving!
But I will be away from Blogger land for a week. We are taking a much needed vacation to see Mickey Mouse in Orlando. We haven't told Slayde yet. He is going to be so excited when we show up there! We are leaving Griffin with my mom. She volunteered, so I thought it would be so much easier not to have to deal with only one of us being able to ride with Slayde at a time. There aren't many rides that a 9 month old can get on. And apparently the crowds are at a crazy high right now! So much for a recession!!
Of course we were supposed to have left at 5am today... somebody put a monkey wrench in my plans! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR but we wont talk about that, because I am actually still pretty pissed about it...
Anyway... I am sure I will have plenty of pictures to share when we get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment