Friday, August 14, 2009

Pre-K

My sweet boy Slayde started pre-k this week. School actually started on Monday, but he didn't have a spot. I got a call on Tuesday that he got in! So Wednesday morning I took him in. There were several kids freaking out... one child in particular who was in the bathroom slamming the toilet lid over and over- and screaming very loudly... I thought that would make Slayde freak out. He looked a little nervous, but he was fine. Of course I worried about him all day long! He was happy to see me when I picked him up, but he said he wanted to go back the next day!
He told me this morning that he loves school! He is a little irritated with me that he can't go on Saturday or Sunday. He doesn't understand why his school isn't open. I am so glad that he has the chance to go, and hang out with other kiddos! He really loves playing and socializing. 
Now if I could just get rid of the morning sickness... and find a way to get Griffin to stop messing up everything in the house- I MIGHT get something accomplished!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you're having such bad morning sickness. Glad school is going so well.

    ReplyDelete